Objectives Overview Edit
Objective cards provide a way for players to score additional points during the game.
- Players choose one objective card during the Choose Deployment and Objective step of setup .
- Each objective card has a name, a point value, and one or mmore sets of instructions, as follows:
- Setup: Players resolve Setup instructions during the Resolve Objective step of setup.
- During Play: Players resolve During Play instructions by following the instructions on the cards.
- End of Game: Players resolve End of Game instructions after the final game round , before determining scores.
- When an objective card instructs a player to score an objective token, he takes the indicated objective token and places it in front of him.
- If the instructions do not indicate a specific objective token, one is taken from the supply.
- At the end of the game, for each objective token a player has, he gains a number of points equal to the point value shown on the upper-right corner of the objective card.
What happens if there is no legal placement option for an objective token?Edit
If players need to place objective tokens but cannot satisfy all conditions, satisfy those conditions to the extent that is possible. For example, if an objective requires four tokens be placed but there is no legal placement option for the fourth token, that token is not placed.
Objective Cards Edit
- Bounty (Core)
- Break Their Defenses (Core)
- Confluence of Magic (Core)
- Demoralize Their Forces (Core)
- Escort (Core)
- Hunter's Quarry (Latari Elves Army Expansion)
- Seize the Artifacts (Lord Hawthorne Hero Expansion)
- Supply Raid (Core)
- Take the Ridge (Maegan Cyndewin Hero Expansion)
- Up In Flames (Uthuk Y'llan Army Expansion)
- Volatile Runes (Ankaur Maro Hero Expansion)