Deployment Overview Edit
Deployment cards are chosen during setup and determine both where players can place their armies during the Deploy Units step of setup and how much terrain is placed during the Place Terrain step of setup.
- The player who chose the deployment card selects which color of deployment areas he will use for the game, and his opponent uses the deployment areas of the other color.
- The deployment card indicates the amount of defensive terrain and dangerous terrain that is used for the game.
Deployment Cards Edit
- Battle Lines (Core)
- Careful Approach (Core)
- Hammer and Anvil (Core)
- Head-to-Head (Core)
- Long Canyon (Latari Elves Army Expansion)
- Maelstrom (Maegan Cyndewin Hero Expansion)
- Meeting Engagement (Lord Hawthorne Hero Expansion)
- Oblique Formation (Ankaur Maro Hero Expansion)
- Overextended (Uthuk Y'llan Army Expansion)
- Standoff (Core)
- Unprepared (Core)
Terrain types by deploymentEdit
|Hammer and Anvil||2||1|